Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SLC "Two Day" Whirl

On Saturday January 23rd I received a message from my sister inviting my children to her daughters Chuck E Cheese birthday party that Monday the 25th. I thought about it for awhile thinking "I could have gone if I had know a little earlier and had some time to prepared for it" but then I also thought "They are going to Chuck E Cheese and Parker would love that!" So I made an impulsive decision and decided to head to SLC Sunday after church. I Had already commited to an opening prayer and to help with Nursery or else I would have left first thing Sunday morning. I ended up leaving Quinntin with some peace and quiet and packed up the kids for a two-day adventure. (Boy, was it an adventure!)
The moment we arrived in SLC we went to my sister's house to have cake and ice cream with my parents. It was a fun surprise for, Samantha, the birthday girl.

We ended up at my parents late that night and were all in for a good night sleep. We started off the next morning to Discovery Gateway with Nana and had a blast! I would recommend this place to anyone. (It's a little pricey but if you can find their 2 for 1 coupons it's not as bad). The kids played with balls in a tunnel system, played with water and little rivers, bought play food at the grocery store and so much more.



0 comments: