Monday, December 1, 2008

Parker's Packing Skills

Last Friday I was packing the kids stuff to take over to Nana and Papa's house you know, pajamas, blankets, etc. Well I had the diaper bag taken care of and had placed the overflow (pajamas) into Parker's little travel bag on wheels. Usually I let Parker pack one of his toys to take and play with so it didn't surprise me that he began to pack his new train in the bag. I thought was so cute that I just let him finish putting the track and road signs in as well. We arrived at my parents and I was telling my mom how cute Parker was with his packing I opened the bag to pull put one of the train pieces and inside I found another "cute" item Parker had packed without me knowing. I pull out a bowl of Ramen Noodles, fork and all, from the bag. It was his bowl from lunch that had been left on the table, I guess Parker was worried that he wouldn't be fed what he wanted during his visit.

1 comments:

Annette said...

Ha! Ha! No wonder the kid is so skinny, he has to fend for himself!