Saturday, September 4, 2010

Settling In

I had a little fun while our new little angel slept.
(Which when she sleeps it's very hard to wake her.) Here are a couple of my favorites.


The little lip curl is becoming one of my favorite faces.

Brynnlee doesn't like wide open spaces so when she is put on her stomache or back she curls up as best she can and hangs out until someone moves her again. Did I mention she's a very quiet and content baby?


Daddy having some quality time with Brynnlee. On the top, can you find her? She's in pink elephant camo. On the bottom, Quinntin is trying to wake her up so I could feed her. He was singing all the songs with hand movements he could think of.

Nana right before she had to go home.
4 Generations (Great Grandma Smith, Daddy, Brynnlee & Grandma Gray)
Uncle Dayne was SO excited to hold her.

0 comments: