Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cute Cousins at the Zoo

(Disclaimer: There are a lot of pictures posted because I couldn't pick just a few)

Hogle Zoo

Parker his Nana, Cambrie and her Nana got to go to the Zoo last Thursday and I can't believe how cute the pictures turned out. Part of me wishes these two could play every day just so I could see their reactions with each other. I just keep thinking "One day. . . " Until then enjoy these pictures.




Here are just a few of the fun pictures of actions and excitement.
I wasn't there but you can imagine

Look, he's such a gentleman, helping Cambrie down the stairs.

Parker's favorite thing at the Zoo, the Carousel.

Don't you just love this one?!
(Thanks Annette for the cute daughter that made these cute pictures even better.)

3 comments:

Annette said...

I love those pictures! This is the first time I've seen them and they are super cute. I'm glad to know that they get along well. I wish we lived closer so they could play more often!

Annette Anthony said...

So cute....I love the zoo.

Amber Lee said...

How fun....I definitely need to get my kids up there this summer!