Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kora's 1st Birthday!!

My baby girl is growing up way too fast. We celebrated Kora's birthday with cake and presents,family and fun. It was a little over whelming for Kora with so much paper to play with, not to mention the toys, and the noise.

Elmo's mouth had a lot of food dye in it, can you tell?

I wanted to show off her cake, Elmo was quite interesting to make especially since I was to do a lot of it. My mom usually makes the kids cakes but because of her hand surgery she had to pass the mantle. I am a little proud of how it turned out. Kora loved it so much she wouldn't even touch it. I had to feed her one of the cupcakes to try and get her going but it didn't work. We even told her to give Elmo loves and she blew it a kiss.

4 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Wow, a year already ! You did a great job on her cake !

Annette said...

Really? She's already one!? Happy birthday Kora! The cake looks great :)

Valeri Crockett said...

Wow, your baby is growing too fast like mine is. Is there any reversals for this? We've got to think of something quick!!!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she is already 1. They grow up so fast. I love the cake, it looks good.