Wednesday, January 14, 2009

They Could be Siblings . . .

Twenty something years ago my cousin Jeremy and I were born 1 month apart and well we were passed off as twins on more than one occassion. Well these two are a little further apart in relation (I think Second Cousins). We found that they look like they could be "Cousin Twins" as well. The matching outfits sure help out. You all know Parker but the cutie on the Left is my cousin Jeremy's daughter Cambrie and on New Year's Eve we partied



(Round of Rock Band any one? Is that what it's called?)

We had good food, some interesting rounds of Apples to Apples and of course a New Year's kiss. Thanks to the Roothoffs for letting us crash their party.


2 comments:

Annette said...

Super cute Nycole! They look so good together :)

Annette Anthony said...

Way cute. I love the new back ground and the song rocks! You are such a cute mommy.