Friday, September 5, 2008

The Most Adorable Children Ever

It's offical, (no I'm not bias) I have the most adorable kids ever. We went to Kiddie Kandids yesterday for Parker's 2 year old picture and Kora's 6 month picture and WOW. They were so patient and so good with the kids I love them. I would suggest them to anyone who wants a good kids picture. But I can't believe how great they turned out this time. I had to show them off.







Here is the final and most sweet picture ever.
It looks like they'll like each other forever huh?! (If that were only true)








6 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Totally true, those are the cutest photos ever!

Annette said...

No, you're not bias-those are darling! I can't believe Kora is already six months old!

Lera said...

Hey Nycole! Long time no talk to. I found your blog from HHS's and thought I'd drop by to see how you are doing. Your kids really are adorable! We are at teamhess.blogspot.com if you want to drop by sometime.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your kids are adorable and the pics look great.

Dutley said...

They are adorable! Now if you can just get them to not cry whenever I babysit them.
Have fun in Disneyworld.

Amber Lee said...

Those are some of the best sibling pictures I've seen in a long time--Kora is so beautiful! I love Parker's spiked hair, too. Congrats!